VOLUNTEER AT THE OUTDOOR HEALTH FORUM 2024 – EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST HAVE NOW CLOSED.
A limited number of volunteer positions are available at Outdoor Health Forum 2024. In exchange for approx 12 hours of work on a variety of tasks, we will supply a discounted Forum 2024 ticket (the discounted rate equates to 50% off a full price ticket, which covers 5 day registration, meals and tent camping).
We require volunteers in a combination of the following areas:
- Forum Set up (Fri 12th and/or Sunday 14th April) eg: moving chairs, tables, placing signage, admin, setting up workshop/activity spaces and styling areas)
- Forum pack-down and clean-up (Friday 19th April)
- Shuttle bus driving between Spring Beach and Hobart Airport and as required before, during and post forum – must have accreditation
- Registration (meet and greet, car-parking marshal etc)
- Hygiene (surveillance and cleaning of showers, toilets and general eagle eye for rubbish)
- Kitchen (assisting prior to, during and after meals with set-up, pack-down and dishes during the forum)
- IT/Tech (setting up and working with audio/visual/sound etc)
- Other tasks as necessary
Please advise if you have any preferences for tasks or have any special hidden talents we should know about! Any questions, please reach out to [email protected].
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST HAVE NOW CLOSED.